Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

create iphone ringtones - the secret to download ringtone for iphone


If you be a reader of my blog, then you will know in my previous post I learned how to create iphone ringtones.
In this article I will teach you how to download ringtones for iphone. If you have read this post I read you advice how to create iphone ringtones.

Start by finding a ring service for your iphone, there are several existing business to send ringtones to your iphone.
Visit the Apple ringtone for downloads.

You must type the phone number of your own ringtone iphone in the website you choose to use to download ringtones own ringtone iphone. The company will then send a code for your iphone then you have to take the company's site to enter and set up your account.
Pay fees to download ringtone for iPhone. There be a monthly fee or a fee per-ringer, depending on the service you use.

  Now begin to select the ringtones you want to download to your iphone.
  Usually, it's as simple as click the ringtone and confirm that you want to have it downloaded to your iphone.

  Watch your iphone ringer should be sent. Once it is sent, click download. You now have downloaded the ringtone to your iphone.

1 comment:

  1. If you be a reader of my blog, then you will know in my previous post I learned how to create iphone ringtones.http://appsalute.blogspot.com/2011/08/got-replacement-iphone.html

    ReplyDelete